A severe fire occurred on Monday this week in the village of Tashkapur in the Dagestan Levashinsky district, islam.ru reported.
A fire broke out in a two-story house. It had completely burned out the second floor of the house and the roof. Fortunately, there were no victims besides the property of the owner of the house that was damaged.
The rescues were greatly surprised when they found the Koran in the burning house, which was not touched by the flame at all. The cause of the fire is currently being specified, - added the press office.